Hybrid work schedule. This job can be located in either Stamford CT, Fort Lauderdale FL, or Chicago Illinois
Full relocation. Base salary $200K+
The Staff Software Engineer will
- lead designs for major software systems/initiatives
- Introduce new technologies/design patterns
- develop at a high level while solving complex problems, establishing reference architectures, selecting technologies, and building them into consumable artifacts for cross-team adoption.
- produce proven/documented reference architectures.
- act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on new technologies and work with existing teams through adoption.
- upskill other development teams on implementing modern design patterns, write internal whitepapers/documentation on these reference architectures, and build out software in labs.
- greenfield new initiatives and prove out concepts.
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering .
- Experience in Enterprise architecture/ Principal architect.
- Experience in managing the team as well as individual contributor.
- Experience in any public cloud Cloud( AWS/Azure/GCP) or private cloud.
- Experience in any of programming language( Java /Python/ Go/ C++)
- Experience in Event bus, caching, microservices, Kafka , data storage.
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
Tremendous opportunity to work for one of the most successful, stable and growing global Financial firms.
Our client has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for almost five decades. They quite literally invented the first electronic trading-floor technology. With that said, they take tremendous pride in being primarily a technology company.
This is a Hybrid role- 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
This job can be located in either Greenwich, CT Chicago Ill, or Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
Excellent pay and benefits and the company has an unbelievable track record of employee loyalty and retention
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 200000
Salary Max : 2300000