Teammate Relations Manager
Charleston, SC area. This position is full time on site.
Manufacturing facility is in search of an experienced Teammate Relations Manager with an established background in human resources to work at our Charleston, SC (Goose Creek area) manufacturing plant. You will support the HR Manager in all areas of teammate relations. Strong organizational and communication skills will be essential to ensure corporate standards are achieved safely.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best teammate relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and teammate Develops further training as needed.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws.
- Participates in and supports the documentation of investigations of workplace complaints and allegations such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, and policy
- Conducts stay interviews and exit interviews analyzing trends or opportunities for feedback or improvement particularly in areas related to teammate
- Leads teammate relations by actively engaging teammates on the manufacturing
- Communicates policies to teammates and managers, as
- Provide formal training to teammates, as required, including New Hire
- Executes hiring processes for a variety of levels from paid by the hour positions to staff level Develops reporting and analysis to improve Time to Fill and other recruiting metrics.
- Assist with recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking, college relations, internships, and teammate
- Handles employment offers, physicals, screenings, and logistics for
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes recommendations on
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in human resource management or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on teammate relations in a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Demonstrated commitment to zero incident safety culture, teammate engagement, active teamwork, continuous improvement while practicing the company’s Target
- Ability to travel as needed