LOCATION: Nashville Office: Brentwood Tn
Project Manager Overview & Why You Should Apply:
Why This Company?
- Upcoming Developer in the area with great company vibe & culture!
- Close-knit small office/staff & Fast support to keep things moving quicker - and Fun!
- Local office & no consistent travel requirements!
- Developer / Builder - so much more stable than GC firms that fight for their next project! \
- Help initiate the construction process from design & land acquisition through buyout, scheduling to c/o.
- Coordinate with the Site Management Staff for seamless construction operations and help overcome challenges that arise.
- Encourage new sub/vendor relationships in the area and maintain existing trade-partner relationships.
- Direct all facets of each project from pre-con and initial construction efforts to close-out. Ensure project is constructed safely in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Work with all staff, owners and management to smoothly complete project from "Trees-to-Keys" during allocated schedule.
- Managing 1-2 projects simultaneously pertaining to mid-rise apartment complex construction including: garden-style & podium (or podium wrap) structure types.
The company is a Local Developer & General Contractor specializing in multi-family construction. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and founded over 10 years ago. They are a fully integrated (real estate arm and GM arm) developer/builder that offers a unique (smaller company impact) to be able to move faster than larger firms and provide a great company culture with (Unlimited PTO!!) and allows everyone to have a say in the company dynamics.
They specialize in multifamily projects such as urban high density, mid-rise, garden style, student housing, wrap / podium-wrap and senior developments with a value over $100 Million in total construction in the Mid-Tn area.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related discipline
- 8+ years experience in Project Management with a General Contractor / Construction Management firm from the GC side.
- Local subcontractor & vendor relationships in the greater Southeast-US markets
- Competitive Salary ($90-120k) & annual 10% bonus structure
- Local Travel mileage compensation for project/client visits
- Auto & Phone compensation reimbursement
- UNLIMITED Vacation & Holiday pay
- Healthcare Insurance reimbursement for individual / family
- Locally based office (Nashville TN)