Product manager duties will be to develop, maintain and lead a key material line, focusing in the Foodservice arena. The manager is to create a go to market plan by using industry knowledge and sales collaboration.
- Develop & manage product line marketing plans, including: strategy and positioning, differentiation, market research and all aspects of integrated marketing including advertising, public relations, communication, internet, trade journals, products launch, brochures, trade shows, etc. Provide the sales force with effective marketing, including sales tools, training, consumer trend information, customer presentations and problem-solving support.
- Oversee and coordinate forecasting, pricing strategy and trade investment management.
- Manage the product line optimization, including SKU rationalization and product line expansions.
- Identify new opportunities by recognizing market and consumer trends and formulating long-term new product ideas to ensure growth and profitability.
- Analyze and track market and competitive information of the select product lines in all channels, including key competitors, sustainable competitive advantages and core competency identification and exploitation.
- Create a master plan for go to market strategy in off-premises market.
- Drive product launches, including working with sales team to identify top targets.
- Develop strong working relationship with sales. Meet with customers in order to gain a thorough understanding of their needs, and structure value proposition.
Work Location is in office in Charlotte, North Carolina, NO remote
No relocation assistance other than a sign on bonus.
- College degree MUST
- Proven work experience in the foodservice industry – minimum 5 years
- Experience in product development and product launches
- Strong marketing and development skills
- Results orientation; high level of personal initiative, energy and ownership for success
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning, organizing and prioritization skills
- Skilled at working with multiple teams to accomplish company goals
- Solid problem-solving skills
- MS office