My client is expanding and seeks a Scientist to conduct CAR-T research and take on the following tasks:
- Lead the efforts to develop next-generation CAR-T cell therapies.
- Design, clone, and optimize CAR vectors.
- Design and execute experiments to support CAR-T process development.
- Design, execute, and optimize bioanalytical cell-based assays to assess CAR-T cell activity and efficacy.
- Perform primary immune cell isolation and multi-parameter immunophenotyping by flow cytometry.
- Perform transfection, electroporation, and viral transduction of established cell lines and primary human immune cells.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Extensive cloning, CAR vector design and construction, and CAR-T process development experience.
- Expertise in immunological techniques is required (including mammalian cell culture, immunological functional assays, ELISA).
- Expertise in manipulating T-cells, including purification, transfection, transduction, activation, and expansion.
- Proficiency with complex immune cell assays including multiparameter flow cytometry and in vitro cell based assays.