Our client is an incredibly successful company that has been providing logistics services to manufacturing and distribution businesses for nearly 80 years.
Committed to their employees and to the local economy that relies on them, they offer exceptional compensation, benefits, relcoation assistance, and continued career advancement opportunities.
Relocation assistance is availalble to the Salt Lake City area, which is famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living.
They need to add a Senior Business Deveopment Analyst to their team who will
- Perform market, industry, and customer research and analysis
- Analyze financial, commercial, and other market data
- Actively assist the business development team with deal and overall business development strategy formulation and presentation
- Attend industry conferences as needed and present key learnings
- Assist business development team with preparation for and participation in internal meetings to provide insights that contribute to internal deal approvals
- Participate in customer/partner meetings and provide insights that contribute to deal execution
- Assist with preparation and management of proposals, contracts, and other documents related to business development projects
- Provide support to multiple business development professionals at the same time
- Contribute to idea/lead generation and qualification for both acquisitive and organic growth opportunities
- Prior consulting, research and analysis, or business development experience
- Highly analytical, quantitative, and experienced at finding, synthesizing, and presenting information
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail