The Production Manager/Superintendent is responsible for leading the production department to achieve safety, quality and production goals. The manufacturing process at the Bremen facility begins with a two-part chemistry leading to an exothermic reaction. This role requires an individual who has a strong technical background with a passion for leading people. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and would be an excellent growth opportunity for an engineer that wants to take their career into Operations Management. The successful candidate will be motivated, inquisitive, and enjoy work in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years operational leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of Lean Principles
- Demonstrated ability to drive change for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to develop and grow a team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Applicants can expect to make between $78,500 to $99,000 upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors. In addition, this position is eligible for a target incentive bonus under our variable incentive plan.
Relocation available to those who qualify.