Our client is looking for a Contract Controls Technicians for a 3-6 month contract on site at a manufacturing facility outside of Raleigh, NC. You will be maintaining and documenting procedures for future maintenance.
Required skills include:
- Experience with remove and replace of control components
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Ability to read ladder logic
- Ability to make small changes (add timer, counter, changed settings, etc.) in ladder logic
- Maintenance documentation
- Using Word or Powerpoint to create maintenance instructions, documenting processes for fixing automation issues once repair is complete