Remote roles (staff and managerial positions are open), but must be based in Georgia. Relocation assistance to Georgia is available.
Our client, one of the top firms in the nation, is seeking an Audit/Assurance Senior who will
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
- Accounting degree
- Experience performing all of the above tasks
- Complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Coach and direct team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
- Keep the engagement manager and partner aware of engagement progress.
- Manage day-to-day client relations and develop an effective working relationship with the client.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Client service oriented.