Love your job!
Work for a STABLE company in a NEW position in an area famed for it's high quality of life and low cost of living.
As the the key Electrical Engineer for this company you will be supporting electrical systems in the plant and reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will be using PLC's / HMI's / VFD's / Data Collection Systems / Process wiring / Power Distribution to support production machinery.
- New position reporting to the Engineering Manager and the key Electrical Engineer for the Plant
- Diverse customer base - Very stable company
- Full relocation package provided
- Immediate opening
The Plant Electrical Systems Engineer will need a diverse Plant and Controls background in the following.
- PLC - Programming
- HMI - Development / Deployment
- VFD - /Replacement / Install
- Wonderware - Desire Intouch and Historian
- Power distribution - Install and maintenance of the power supply