As our biotech client is hiring for their Protein Sciences group, we are seeking an outstanding Associate Scientist to conduct protein purification.
Associate Scientist, Protein Purification
This position will offer YOU the opportunity to support biomarker assay capabilities.
YOU will work alongside a team of distinguished scientists.
EXCEPTIONAL benefits are waiting for you and available on your first day!
- Support protein purification efforts and ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency in our protein purification processes.
- Design and execute purification protocols for recombinant proteins under the guidance of senior team members.
- Provide scientific support and contribute to a productive research environment.
- Contribute to new purification technologies and methodologies to enhance laboratory capabilities.
- BS/MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, with a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of effectively presenting data and collaborating across teams.
- 5-10+ years of lab experience in a biochemistry lab, with a strong emphasis on protein purification.
- Candidates with experience from academic, government (eg, NIH), or industry labs are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated expertise in various protein purification techniques.
--This is a full time position and the title can be Sr Research Associate, Associate Scientist, or Sr Associate Scientist.
--Title and salary (including base plus annual bonus) are commensurate with experience, and relocation is provided.