Inventory Control Specialist
OEM Operations Director
This position contributes to the Company’s success by storing, organizing and releasing parts and units required to completed component repairs and maintenance in an accurate and timely manner.
Internal: employees at all levels of the organization
Maintain Accurate Parts Control
· Receive, label and store new parts from Companies Japanese branch
· Enter received parts into the system
· Ensure that warehouse space is organized for maximum accuracy and efficiency.
· Track inventory level and ensure that parts are ordered according to the established “safety stock” level.
· Monitor and track reworked parts.
· Help to resolve inventory transaction issues.
· Support WIP Audits and (Annual) Financial Audits
· Conduct weekly Cycle count and report results to OEM Ops Director. Provide commentary on any inventory discrepancies.
Accurate and Timely Parts Release
· Release parts to Shop staff according to Parts List
· Monitor and track release in the database.
· Report to OEM Ops management when parts are returned, or multiple requests made due to damage/loss by Production
· Prepare parts – un-package and verify quantities.
· Kit parts per instruction and procedure
· Maintain organized kitting locations
· Transact parts in MRP database.
· High School degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 1-2 year previous experience in warehousing and inventory control
· Demonstrated attention to detail and accurate record keeping
· Proficient oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently
· Knowledge of technical nomenclature in aerospace field broad range of aircraft component parts
· Proficiency in OUTLOOK, WORD and EXCEL software