Audit Senior - Fully Remote Work From Home or Hybrid - Your Choice!
We are a boutique accounting firm in Woodland Hills, CA. We serve clients more effectively by providing an atmosphere of growth and excellence, up-to-date professional information, and staff continuity. In turn, that allows us to look consistently beyond mere numbers and help clients identify and exploit business opportunities.
Senior level position; requires an experienced audit professional with strong interpersonal skills. Lead audit engagements for non-profit, government, and employee benefit plan industry clients. Preparation of financial statements.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Active CPA license or actively pursuing certification
- 2-10 years audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Punctual, reliable and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to assist in identifying issues.
- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate and converse with staff and clients.
- Organizational skills to process all tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to maintain a functioning work environment especially.