My client is expanding and seeks a Computational Antibody Engineer to develop a computational platform for designing proteins and antibodies. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Collaborate with team and develop a computational platform for protein and antibody engineering.
- Create processes for protein structure determination using AI and other methods.
- Develop pipelines for protein docking and antibody mapping.
- Analyze and incorporate data for protein interaction optimization.
- Lead a technical team in protein design and engineering.
- Evaluate experimental data for design improvements.
- Provide input on department strategies and lead teams towards project goals.
- Present findings and recommendations for project advancement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- MS or PhD and expertise in protein and antibody modeling
- Publications in protein prediction or design
- Up-to-date knowledge in computational biochemistry.
- Experience with AI and machine learning is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively.