RN Hospice Clinical Team Manager
Lucrative compensation package: Base + Bonus + Free Medical/Vision insurance, generous PTO and other outstanding benefits & employee perks!
Responsible for the overall supervision of assigned clinical team (primarily RNs, LVNs and Hospice Aides. Oversees daily operations to support patient care services, coordination, and evaluation of assigned employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Completion of a professional nursing program accredited by the Board of Registered Nursing with completion of a baccalaureate program in nursing required.
- Possess license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of leadership experience in a hospice environment preferred.
- Certification in Hospice and Palliative Nursing, preferred.
Generous benefits package, including:
Comprehensive health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
(FREE employee Medical/Vision Coverage and affordable family rates)
Flexible Spending Account
401(k) with employer match
Employee Assistance Program
Credit Union membership
Generous paid time off (24.5 days per year for FT employees, based on 40-hour work week).