It is an excellent career opportunity to be part of a well-established custom automation manufacturer, who firmly believes in creating a positive work environment that encourages a good work / life balance. Plus its a company that pays its salaried employees overtime.
- BSME / MET or an Associate degree with a combination of coursework and experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of machine design experience is required. Will consider good CO-OP Machine Design experience or someone, who has over 25 years of experience.
- Must have strong hands-on experience involving 3D Solid Modeling using SolidWorks, and/or AutoCAD 3D / Inventor. Company primarily using SolidWorks.
- Experience selecting electric motors, sensors, drives, and gear boxes is strongly preferred.
- Any experience involving machining / custom part fabrication is a big plus.
- Experience in installing, start-up and commissioning of automated machinery is preferred.
- Project Management and customer interface experience is a big plus.
- Experience in utilizing Microsoft Office products is a must.
- Enhanced written and communication skills is required.
COMPENSATION: Salary range from $75K to $105K (DOE) plus annual bonus up to 5% and paid overtime (straight time) for working over 45 hours.