Prestigious construction client of ours has a need for a Sales Rep to handle Machine Control sales in Northeast Atlanta. For this role, you must live in or relocate to Atlanta, GA. Here is the job description:
- Grow sales for technology products in assigned region
- Consultative sales partner – build long term relationships with customers in assigned area
- Track and manage key projects across the assigned area - from bid stage to order close.
- Territory management – assure proper coverage of all key customers and jobs within assigned geographic area
- Product portfolio management – act as a trusted partner representing all new and existing product lines
- New product / service roll outs – be first to market by presenting customers new technology that betters their business
- CRM – input and maintain customer lists and quotations in Company’s Claritysoft CRM software.
- Key account management – be responsible for all customers in the territory. Be adept in dealing with Company owners, managers and field personnel.
- Work with management on marketing ideas and programs.
- Sales forecasting, analysis, and territory administration.
- Active participation organizing, planning, and conducting, customer events.
BA/BS from an accredited school or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
Minimum of 2 years of successful field territory sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment or 8 years field experience in a relevant trade.
Broad knowledge of the construction, surveying and/or engineering industries.
Construction application\technical knowledge a plus.
Disciplined organizational and interpersonal skills, must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
Ability to grasp engineering and product application concepts easily.
Strong Communication Skills – able to present Self and Company professionally and effectively to customers via telephone, in writing and especially face-to-face.
Strong Organizational Skills (planning, directing, prioritizing, time management).
Extremely comfortable working in outside sales environment, being on the road for a high percentage of time.
Self-directed and self-disciplined, able to thrive working remotely, with little supervision.
Be Versed in Office Software applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, CRM software)
Demonstrated skills and abilities in pricing, distribution cost drivers and margin analysis
Demonstrated ability in all aspects of key account management
Highly motivated and Self-Disciplined, proven track record as an implementer.
Proven record of professional growth and self-development, a continuous learner.
Must possess a clean driving record. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Must be able to travel within a one state territory
Must be willing to travel overnight (5% overnight travel)
Starting pay is based on experience, an applicant with proven machine control / surveying technology sales (Previous Leica-Geosystems or Trimble sales roles) will get the highest compensation. A proven performer will often earn more than advertised in this listing.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company car
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay