(Microsoft Dynamics) D365 PROJECT MANAGER, Savannah. GA Area Salary: $125 – $145k NO REMOTE
Our Savannah area client is seeking a D365 Project Manager to lead and play a significant role in designing, developing, implementing, testing, and supporting their Microsoft Dynamics D365 application and integrated solutions. This position will contribute to solutions and strategies for accomplishing viable automated solutions for complex business problems, applications, and requirements.
This position will report to the Senior VP of Finance.
- Provide D365 ERP project management.
- Deliver cost effective business solutions on time according to schedule.
- Research, design, implement, and manage D365 software customizations.
- Provide technical and functional resolution of application problems within D365 environment.
- Work with third-party software integration for D365.
- Have basic knowledge of EDI, ExFlow AP Automation, eBanking, and Treasury Automation Suite.
- Manage D365 software updates and maintenance.
- Maintain technical documentation of application changes and additions.
- Work with multi-function teams to define and document application requirements and to test solutions against those requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing and coding for MS Dynamics 365.
- 5+ years of experience in coding with X++, SQL query design, and SSRS reports a plus.
- Experience with ERP business process improvement, change management and project leadership.
- Solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
- Power BI background (must have Power BI Report Server/desktop/on-prem experience) Power BI Content packs, templates, integrations, and security.
- Strong proficiency in query/reporting tools, scripting skills, raw SQL, T-SQL, Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Array Formulas, Power Queries, VBA, Macros, Slices, Interactive Charts, etc.), SSRS, and SSIS.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.