Locations: Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, northern FL
Great things about working here:
- Work remotely from your home office in TX!
- Generous base salary plus guaranteed commission for the first 2 years!
- Uncapped commissions!
- Commission on both existing and new accounts!
- Full benefits - company pays for employees' health insurance, 50% for family.
- 401K with matching!
- Car allowance plus mileage reimbursed for business.
- 17 days PTO plus 8 paid holidays
- Develop and manage the relationship with new and existing distributors/OEMs.
- Responsible for Sales forecasting and account planning for distributors/OEMs
- Directly engage in sales activities required for growth and development.
- Prospecting and planning for the region.
- Market research
- 5-15 years of pneumatic field-related experience or Linear Guide related experience (either or)
- Experience working with pneumatic brands like SMC, Festo, Asco, Parker, Bimba, Norgren, Numatics...etc., or the distributors of those pneumatic manufacturers.
- Or Linear guide manufacturers like THK, Hiwin, IKO, Thompson, PMI, CPC, Bosch…etc., or the distributors of those linear guide manufacturers.
- Understanding how to manage distributors is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related major is a plus.
- Motivated, positive, energetic with good integrity. Hunter personality.