The Master Scheduler will:
· Utilize ERP system to analyze production requirements and plant capacity to determine appropriate lead times and release daily manufacturing orders.
· Develop supply strategies (make to order vs. make to stock) and planning parameters for manufactured parts.
· Establish and maintain target inventory stocking levels for select units manufactured to stock, incorporating the latest information on usage and replenishment times.
· Create master schedules to establish sequence and lead times of each operation to meet shipping dates to customer order requirements.
· Review actual production data and take necessary actions to increase production capabilities or initiate necessary schedule changes.
· Monitor production performance versus plan and analyze all variations for root cause.
· Communicate with appropriate departments to resolve findings and improve process.
· Communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external customers through written, oral, and presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field.
· 2+ years of scheduling experience in a manufacturing or fabrication environment.
· Extensive experience, knowledge and familiarity with ERP systems.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
· Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
· APICS Certificate preferred.