Production Supervisor 2nd Shift 2-10
200 person plant in Rockford IL
Manufacturing hydraulic pumps
This job includes the satisfactory performance of the following primary duties:
1. Develops and executes production plans in each channel aligning with correct expected output while attaining customer quality and delivery expectations. Revises production schedules and priorities to resolve productions.
2. Directs the activities of the machining and assembly areas within his/her scope to achieve the company’s goals for safety, quality, production, and cost.
3. Executes the plan to produce the company’s products in the assigned area while attaining customer quality and delivery expectations. Revises production schedules and priorities to resolve production issues.
4. Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to achieve optimum utilization of human resources, machines and equipment within his/her scope
5. Participates in projects with other departments regarding improvements to processes, product design, equipment, and machines to increase product quality and productivity and to reduce costs.
6. Analyzes production reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, operational processes and other production problems.
Associates Degree or equivalent experience.1-3 years of supervisory experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Union free environment