· Design and execute experiments and perform data analysis using spreadsheets and graphing software.
· Prepare experimental reports and presentations and present findings to supervisor review groups.
· Participate in lab maintenance initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:· BS/MS and relevant lab experience.
· Experience with running antibody-based assays, developing reagents and product development is desired.
· Knowledge of mammalian cell cultures and hybridoma cell culture preferred.
· Excellent communication, organizational, planning, and time management skills.
· Attention to detail with demonstrated commitment to excellence and performance.