My client is expanding and seeks a Research Associate to take on the following tasks:· Establish scope and schedule of proposed experiments.
· Execute on the design of experiments and implement plans utilizing appropriate protocols.
· Complete documentation to support testing procedures including forms and logbooks.
· Analyze and prepare reagent product documentation, organize and procure needed reagents, perform experiments, analyze data and document results.
· Review experiment data, draw experiment conclusions, and interpret results.
· Verify the accuracy and validity of data and correct errors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:· BS/MS and some molecular biology industry experience.
· Hands on experience with phage display technology, other display technologies or recombinant antibodies is desirable.
· Ability to process and characterize incoming biological reagents such as proteins and antibodies according to company procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with personnel at all levels.
· Proficiency in MS Office suite.