- Foods manufacturer with 5 locations nationwide and a very well known recognized brand
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader who has excellent mechanical / electrical skills and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Day shift role
- As the Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for accurately and effectively, supporting the plant maintenance group by overseeing the preventative and predictive maintenance program utilizing the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Responsible for all maintenance work order KPI tracking, trending management, and ensuring that all maintenance activities are effectively planned.
- Manage the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Execute and improve planning methodology for preventative maintenance program
- Identify equipment failure trends and report them to the engineering department for root cause analysis
- Manage SAP for maintenance functions by creating, maintaining, and modifying work orders as necessary
- Manage work plans to meet the quality and timeliness expectations of production
- Provide functional leadership for the hourly maintenance team in processing, packing, and utilities
- All other duties as assigned
- BS/BA is preferred; ideally in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or an Associates and or an equivalent of 3+ years of Maintenance/Engineering Planning experience
- 2+ years of maintenance or engineering experience in a manufacturing setting is required; prefer industry related experience such as: consumer products, liquid filling, high-speed packaging, or food manufacturing environment but open to any manufacturing background
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance planning / scheduling /work order processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software is preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.