Our client is a manufacturer that takes pride in creating products and solutions that impact every aspect of daily life. They are seeking someone to lead their Operational Excellence process on-site while supporting the training of other Operational Excellence Leaders and Subject Matter Experts.
In this role, you will drive Operational Excellence projects and results (KPIs) to improve efficiency within production and other areas through continuous improvement.
Six Sigma background is a plus.
- Assist in achieving site BSC and KPIs and Strategic plan objectives and participates in monthly KPI reviews
- Promote & facilitate the establishment of NBS tools and conduct on-site kaizens applying them
- Promote and facilitate diagnosis of the flow of work and information to identify improvement priorities, waste, and Operational Excellence cost-saving projects
- Lead and facilitate the Kaizen process and develop other on-site associates in the area of NPS tools and methods
- Evaluate and sign off other Operational Excellence Leaders or associates for Subject Matter Experts
- Perform benchmarking studies as required
- Drive “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering. Master's degree in Operations Management preferred.
- Experience with medium, high volume series production of components with various manual and fully automated assembly processes.
- Deep knowledge of Lean principles, 2-5 years experience in executing KAIZENs
- Knowledge of MTM/REFA, KANBAN, KAIZEN, Heijunka, Daily/Visual Management, 5S, SMED, Standard Work, VSM, Problem Solving, Kamishibai, TPM, Transactional Process Improvement, VAVE and quality methods (Scrap market place, Gauge R&R, MSA, D/P FMEA, PokaYoke)
- Good production and manufacturing/process engineering Knowledge of GEMBA, Hands-on mentality
- Team player, pragmatic, convincing, excellent communication skills at all company levels
Exceptional benefits including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401k Match up to 5%