For over 50 years, our client has been a leader in Parts, Maintenance Management, Emergency Services and Mobile Fleet Services. From preventative maintenance, to routine service and emergency services, they have you covered for any of your emergency roadside needs to keep your truck on the roads.
- Leading all sales efforts, developing sales team members, crafting, and measuring progress to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and managing sales tools to ultimately drive financial results and maintain a culture of success and sales growth in a defined region.
- Manage a team of Territory Managers selling Fleet Maintenance Service Agreements, TICO Terminal Tractors, Carrier mobile refrigeration solutions, and general truck/trailer repair services.
- Develop new & existing customer relationships with products &service offering
- Maintain a consistent sales pipeline and exceeding quota objectives
- Develop, coach, and oversee the implementation of strategies and business plans through understanding the customers’ business model, planning cycle, and decision-making processes
- Conduct weekly sales team meetings including metric reporting, training, and culture building. This would include: weekly one-to-one meetings with your team members to increase their personal and professional development
- Travel the territory, lead training, and assist with key customer engagements.
- Conduct field rides with your team members to coach up their effectiveness and assist in closing business in high profile or difficult prospect environments
- Plan and participate in Blitz Activities
- Report sales activity, sales effectiveness, and revenue forecasting/attainment
- Inspect all activities and reporting accuracy through Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Successful Sales leadership (5+ years as a District Manager, or Director)
- Consultative Sales Skills with a strong history of training and developing sales managers
- Deconstructing RFPs and submitting/negotiating deals
- Proven track record of hiring, developing, coaching and retaining high performing professionals' sales that:
- Drive activity and successful transitions through the sales cycle
- Identify and remove obstacles to successfully overcome objections
- Experience in selling capital equipment or Maintenance Service Contracts.