Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative responsible for sales of their line of X-ray Structure Analysis Products in the Southern USA. The portfolio includes XRD, SAXS, and attachments for non-ambient XRD. Ideally, you will be in the Houston area, but other locations in the southern USA near a major airport will be acceptable. The range for the base salary is $81,000 - 91,000/y. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offers a monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Attending and contributing to trade shows and scientific conferences.
- Qualifying opportunities and developing proposals and closing business.
- Experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a natural or materials sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.