Please Note: Client would prefer PM to be 3 hours from Harrisburg PA. Fully remote, but if needed to be onsite they can be.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum (8) years of expertise in project management of projects of various size and subject matter, including but not limited to integration, scope, schedule, cost, communication, vendor, and risk planning and management. Qualified candidates MUST have sizable experience with Medicaid. Prior experience with MMIS (Medicaid Management Information Systems) is highly preferred. Additional duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Manages and coordinates the activities of internal and/or external staff involved in multiple IT projects of varying complexity.
- Develops and maintains project plans and other artifacts as required using established project management standards, procedures, templates, and methodologies.
- Coordinates with business owners and other analysts to define and refine the project scope.
- Performs project management duties through the entire project lifecycle, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Conducts lessons learned sessions during and after projects to identify recommendations for improvement.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with technology staff, business owners, project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
- Previous Medicaid/Healthcare Industry experience REQUIRED
- Demonstrated ability to manage large projects
- Top-tier communication skills
- MS Project experience preferred
- PMP Certification is preferred