My client is expanding and offers a great opportunity for a new PhD Analytical Chemist to join industry and make an impact on research. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:· Conduct analyses in chromatography and mass spectrometry including GC/MS, LC/MS, and HPLC.
· Offer technical expertise with method development, method validation, method troubleshooting and sample preparation techniques.
· Troubleshoot and repair of chromatographic instrumentation.
· Offer technical leadership in the evaluation of new analytical technologies toward improving qualitative and quantitative efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:· PhD and chromatography and mass spectrometry experience (academic or industry).
· Experience with troubleshooting and repair of chromatographic instrumentation.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.