My client is expanding and seeks several Research Technicians to support the In Vivo Tumor Pharmacology group. The ideal candidate will work with mice and take on the following tasks:· Dosing including oral, intravenous, intraperitoneal, and subcutaneous drug administration.
· Conduct surgeries and collect and process blood and tissues.
· Formulate drugs and calculate the appropriate quantities to ensure proper administration.
· Adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of hazardous and biological materials, controlled drugs, and animal care.
· Effectively collaborate across all teams and comply with all applicable local, federal, GLP, FDA, and USDA regulations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:· Associates degree or technical certification and 5-10+ years’ industry experience with dosing and surgeries.
· Exceptional communication skills with excellent organizational and record-keeping skills.
· Ability to work on some weekends and holidays.
· Basic computer skills.