Human Resources Generalist / HR Generalist
Our client, a well know, well respected Consumer Products market leader seeks a top notch HR Generalist. As the HR Generalist you will help ensure that all areas of HR, training & development, employee relations and labor-management needs are met. You will assist in the implementation and administration of programs and policies.
As a valued business partner, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact the business and step in for the Plant Labor Relations Manager as needed. This is a union facility with over 500 employees.
You will be responsible for providing HR support to assigned departments, including recruitment and retention, employee relations, benefits, labor relations, project management, and training and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team and make a meaningful impact on the company's growth. Youll be encouraged to think creatively, bring new ideas to the table, and take your career to the next level.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to make your mark on a leader in the industry!
This is a highly visible role that offers fast-track career advancement.
- $80,000 - $95,000 + 8% Bonus + strong 401K match + relocation assistance.
- 3 weeks Paid time off, plus 6 occasional days, plus 12 paid holidays.
- Many additional company perks including tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Location: Modesto, CA. Relocation assistance.
- Provide daily business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team
- Provide coaching and advice to management on ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
- Help implement approved employee relations' policies and practices, providing technical assistance to functional leadership.
- Lead overall organization of Human Resource programs within the assigned responsibility, including EEO, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, turnover, and severance issues.
- Partner with senior HR leadership and provide guidance and solutions on labor relations and employee relations issues.
- Assist with grievances and arbitrations.
- Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding labor related issues.
- Play a key role in driving company growth, revenue, and creativity by fostering strong employee relations.
- Ensure the organization's current HR requirements are met and the HR strategy is implemented effectively.
- 5+ years HR Generalist experience in a Manufacturing plant .
- Associate degree or higher.
- PHR/SHRM-CP or advanced degree a plus.
- Familiarity with Lean initiatives, a plus.
- Union environment experience, a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company with excellent career growth opportunities in a large, highly visible flagship plant.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 95000
Currency Type : US Dollars