Our client, a huge and well known food manufacturer, has an immediate need to in Dallas Texas (relocation assistance will be provided) to attract a Cost Accountant to their team who will
- Provide direction and support to the operations group wherever appropriate related to plant financial monitoring, measurement, reporting, analysis, and projection.
- Assist plant operations management in implementing financial and performance measurement systems in line with local needs and corporate policies.
- Educate operations personnel on the capture, reporting and analysis of financial measures.
- Support the local Director of Finance and finance organization through the accurate recording, monitoring, reporting and analysis of operational results.
- Lead in the local awareness, development, implementation, and utilization of Activity Accounting.
- Develop plant cost information
- and do other fun and impactful things!
Excellent salary, benefits, work environment, and continued career growth.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing accounting, including cost accounting, accounts payable, payroll, and general accounting, preferably in continuous or repetitive batch process environments.
- Record of effective self-direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including data integration in multi-platform environments.
- Must be very competent in Excel, and have a working knowledge of Access.
- Experience in ERP, CPI, TQM, logistics, and financial systems.