The Project Manager develops water management construction projects, including methodology, means, and detailed schedule to satisfy client expectations. Will successfully manage team of staff and subcontractors to ensure they fulfill their obligations, including supervision and distribution of blueprints, drawings, specifications, scheduling information, access to the project site, etc.. The Manager conducts inspections of the project to ensure work is being done appropriately and meets quality and performance specifications, as well as regulatory requirements. Very strong benefits and work life balance.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Accountability for managing a safe, effective, efficient project.
- Develops, maintains, updates, distributes and manages estimates and change orders.
- Ensures a project management plan incorporating the client's requirements and expectations.
- Identifies and assigns project staffing and subcontractor needs; verifies and approves salary and timesheets.
- Meets or exceeds target profits through extensive knowledge of cost accounting and reporting; track and correct variances; ensures billing is completed accurately and timely.
- Knows, practices and enforces CAS’ safety policies and procedures. Models and reinforces safety as the top priority on the project site. Always wears a hard hat and other appropriate personal protective equipment in the field.
- BS Degree in engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
- 5-7 years' experience in field construction project management with exposure to projects of major scope.
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; hear and speak; and is occasionally required to smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.