Good client of ours is in need of a sales representative for their insurance agency to help expand their business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
This position pays straight commission but the possibility to earn six figures the first year is attainable as the company will provide all of the tools to make you successful.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a sales representative in any professional services industry.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- High school or Bachelor's degree