Electronic Hardware Engineer - ADAS
Auburn Hills, MI
Job Summary of the Electronics Hardware Engineer - ADAS
Our client, a leading name in ADAS technology development, are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives. They're looking to bring in an Electronic Hardware Engineer, who will be responsible for design, development and testing of electrical hardware based on the electronic architecture and requirements within a project.
This is a full-time, direct hire role with one of the world's leading providers of innovative automotive technologies. They offer an opportunity to work on the industry's premier active driving projects, along with multiple growth paths for the future.
Responsibilities of the Electronics Hardware Engineer - ADAS
- Develop electrical hardware in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Requirements development and analysis, electrical architecture development, component research and circuit design.
- In depth analysis, simulation, development of design documentation (ME/EE interface, HSIS, WCCA, DFMEA, Schematic)
- Optimization of design for cost, manufacturability, testability, and quality.
- Verify electrical requirements at component and bench level testing.
- Work cross-functionally to represent electrical needs to other stakeholders: Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Algorithms, Systems, etc.
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent electrical engineer, requiring independent design, implementation, and testing of the electrical hardware.
- Work assignments primarily involve intermediate through advanced level work, moving toward complete technical competency and mastery of the field.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
Qualifications of the Electronics Hardware Engineer - ADAS
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ of experience in board-level electronic hardware development, though the entire development life-cycle
- Automotive/vehicle product experience is preferred
- Solid background in high-volume electronics design and launch
- ADAS ECU & Camera knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of electrical engineering tools:
- Electrical Circuit Simulator Software (PSpice, etc).
- Schematic/PCB Design Tools (Altium Designer, etc).
- Electrical Test Equipment (Digital Scopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.).
Compensation of the Electronics Hardware Engineer - ADAS
Salary Range- $100,000-125,000 /year
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only (or TN)