Expected to provide critical, complex risk management and loss prevention support to the sites. The position supports the success of the site through development of standards and strategies to ensure that process and operational safety risks are successfully managed meeting established regulatory compliance guidelines set by corporate.
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM required)
- 10+ years relevant experience within a chemical manufacturing process
- Expert with in depth knowledge of U.S. OSHA and EPA process safety requirements. Lead PSM/RMP auditor experience is preferable, but experience participating in or co-auditing is acceptable.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Willingness to drive change
- Strong written language comprehension and interpretation abilities.
- Previous management experience on a team in a manufacturing or plant environment setting preferred; Ability to successfully interact with diverse personnel (e.g., operator motivation and buy-in).
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent business and industry acumen.
- Familiarity with other HSE aspects (i.e., occupational safety, distribution safety, product safety/regulatory affairs, management systems, ISO/RC certification programs security).
- Knowledge and background in process safety technical application is beneficial, such as past experience with auditing, process hazard analysis, safety relief valve design review, dispersion modeling, and/or incident investigation.
Great cost of living area and great for the outdoor enthusiasts.
Very clean facilities and working areas.
Client is putting capital back into these regional facilities with multi-million dollar ongoing projects currently.
There is a sense of pride within the community and employees that work here.
Lets talk if you feel this is an opportunity is one you would like to investigate!