Location: El Dorado, AR area
This opportunity is for a specialty chemical manufacturer leader that specializes in manufacturing chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals, and plastics in more than 20 locations. This role will be onsite at one of the three El Dorado plants that have around 500 employees. This role will have about 10 direct reports along with a 70-person team. You’ll be maintaining the production of facilities, taking control of the maintenance budget, contributing to projects, reviewing mechanical integrity, providing leadership amongst fellow teams, and turnaround planning.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
- 10+ years out of industrial manufacturing, managing maintenance teams
- Chemicals, oil & gas, & paper will be given priority
- Leadership skills are a must
- Experience with budget control and contract management