- Direct Hire
- $50 - $60 Per Hour (Fee for Service Payment)
- Plus Travel Expenses and Documentation Reimbursement
- Service Territory Restricted to a Small Area.
- Benefits Package
- Monday - Friday (Days)
- Full Time.
- Part Time Positions Available.
- CFY candidates also welcome to apply.
- Location: Brockport, New York (A western suburb of Rochester, NY)
The company's Speech Language Pathologists provide itinerant therapeutic services to children ages birth - 5 in various settings including homes, day cares, preschools and clinic.
This position offers flexible scheduling, a competitive 10 - month salary and benefits, and a localized territory, along with the option to work summers.
If you have a passion for working with small children in a supportive, team environment, they would love to hear from you.
Our client offers a wide variety of therapeutic, educational support services to infants, toddlers and preschoolers with developmental needs.
The company is dedicated to providing high quality services to children and their families by bringing together a multi-disciplinary team of clinical and educational specialists to meet each child's evolving needs. The focus is on making little lives into big successes.
Competitive 10-month salary and benefits, including mileage and shares in the company.
• Flexible scheduling -paid school calendar holidays
• Paid time off
• Loan forgiveness option
• Multiple continuing education opportunities available (min. of 10 CEU’s available/year)
• Localized territory with a reasonable/manageable caseload
• Supportive supervision and multi-disciplinary team environment
• Option to work summers
- Territory available within one hour of Rochester.
- Territories available throughout the Rochester and Finger Lakes Region -
Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
NYS license in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
Certification as a Teacher of Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD).
CCC from ASHA desirable.
- About the area: Explore a world of art, theater, music, photography, history, nature and play in Rochester, New York. From standing in the parlor where Susan B. Anthony was arrested to listening to great jazz on the streets. Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal. Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City. World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages. This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc. Many well-known colleges & universities in the area as well.