The Maintenance Manager has management responsibility for coordination and implementation of all plant wide maintenance activities. This includes safety, quality, environmental, housekeeping, personnel management andresponsibility for developing and managing an annual operating budget of approximately ten million dollars.
In addition, this individual is responsible for:
- Evaluating equipment performance, making recommendations for improving reliability, and lowering maintenance costs.
- Has management responsibility for multiple Supervisors and 40 employees.
- Giving direction to contractors directly or through maintenance staff, for major maintenance projects as necessary.
- Developing and tracking department budget. Maintain expenditures within budget constraints.
- Implementing programs to reduce costs while maintaining continuously improving equipment reliability and plant performance.
Full job description available upon request!
BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Minimum 5 years' experience in heavy industry and Maintenance Supervision/Management.
Preferred industry experience from: Chemical Process, steel, paper, cement, mining, etc
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP), CPE/PE. PREFERRED
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great location! Global company that is a leader in their industry!