Registered Nurse Case Managers - We have an office in Traverse City, covering 6 counties.
Territory: Grand Traverse or Leelanau would be preferred.
A minimum of one year home health experience is required, along with a proven ability to work independently.
· Engaging Company Culture
· Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits
· 401k with company match
· Growth from within through training, supportive leadership, and collaboration with the best
· of the best in your field
· Independence, Autonomy, and Flexibility!
· Innovation and industry-leading systems and technology
- Provide skilled nurse visits to home health patients in their place of residence.
- Provide coordination of care between Interdisciplinary team, patients, and families
- Assist with on call.
- Perform and coordinate field and tele-med visits as needed by regulation and necessary by the patient.
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about services to comply with the plan of care per diagnosis.
- Train and education patient, family/caregivers and staff on appropriate usage of medications, DME, and supplies
- Complete patient admissions, as needed.
- Complete all Plan of Care and IDT paperwork to maintain compliance.
- Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN License in the state
- At least 1-year home health experience (required)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR Software Experience is a PLUS! We use HCHB.
Special Instructions: Please do not apply for this position unless you have home health industry experience, no exceptions.