Sales Assistant ( Construction); Fredericksburg, VA
Seeking a qualified Sales Assistant to augment this growing market & sales team to continue building their business & awesome brand. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in real-estate or construction loan closings / processes, as well as some sales experience for consideration.
- Process new client loan paperwork and closing loan documentation
- Phone calls to new & in-process clientele
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations at time of loan agreement.
- Guide buyers through the mortgage loan process, purchase, sale of current home and overall building process to a successful closing.
- Financially qualify buyers through a complete understanding of finance programs (conventional, FHA, VA) and tax benefits.
* Great Benefits, Insurance & Retirement Plan
* Bonus program along with Salary ($250 per Home Sold)
* Vacation Pay & Holidays
Desired Skills and Experience
- The position requires knowledge of home loans and financial documentation.
- Further, it is highly desirable for candidates for this position to possess at least 2 years of solid finance / loan closing experience, with new construction home loan experience.
- This position requires well-developed verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, PC, and team player skills.
Respond to Lead-Calls and meeting potential customers
Assist the team with Banks to originate loans / finances.