Our Client is looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) who is responsible for leading commercial construction renovation projects of various structure/design elements as well as client relationship goals.
The PM will be instrumental in developing the construction plan, organizing delivery of all project components, coordinating subcontractors, and executing the contract with the client.
Their Project Managers are creative, driven, and dedicated to their clients and partners, ensuring a quality project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
As one of the largest, progressive general contractors in the Southeast, their success is founded upon the strength of their client relationships and employees.
This company excels in both ground-up & Build-Out / renovation construction with 6 office locations in the Southeast.
They are looking for experienced commercial Project Managers, Superintendents & Precon/Estimators who are capable of leading their office into the next phase of growth with the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- (1-5+) years of construction project management experience.
- Proficient in Suretrak, Procore or MS Project scheduling software.
- Working knowledge of BIM processes, software and tools.
- Impeccable communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary (( Project Mgr: $75-90k ))
- + Great Bonus Structure (very competitive)
- + Comprehensive Insurance Plan (100% covered)
- + PTO of 2+ weeks Vacation & 7 Holidays
- + Auto Allowance or Truck Provided with Fuel Card
- + 401(k) retirement fund with company match
- + Other beneficial attributes for family & personal (Company culture is unmatched!)