We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Human Resources Manager in Laurinburg, North Carolina who will
- play a key role in the leadership team, while placing an emphasis on employee relations
- lead and strategically apply HR best practices within business unit, including succession management, workforce planning, compensation, training, and skills development to meet company needs and objectives.
- contribute to the development of a committed, high-performing workforce that is aligned with business strategy, values, and culture
- be encouraged to do your their best
- 5+ years in Human Resources Management
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing
- PHR or SPHR Certified
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefits management, health management, talent management, etc.
- Proven success in change management and knowledgeable of continuous improvement concepts to integrate in management.