Premier insurance, risk management and financial services firm headquartered on the boarder of Nassau and Suffolk Counties, is seeking to add to their Commercial Insurance Account Management staff due to growth and expansion.
Under the guidance of the Commercial Lines Director, the incumbent is responsible for processing and assisting agents with retaining the book of business. In addition, they will work with agents to support cross-selling business and provide customer support to the agent.
The position is hybrid where you will be required to be in the office 4 days a month.
- Knowledge of Direct Markets such as Hartford, Travelers, Utica, Merchants, Liberty, etc., along with knowledge of the excess lines marketplace and wholesale carriers
- Familiar with multiple lines of business- BOPS, Packages, Umbrella/Excess, Property, E&O, D&O, EPL, Workers Comp, etc
- Maintain an active P&C license
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to maintain daily follow-ups and rescheduling of tasks
- Create accord apps, remarket, and review quotes for proposing and binding
- Issue certificates, process endorsements, answer miscellaneous questions, correspond with carriers/underwriters, and follow up and review to ensure accuracy of policies, endorsements, quotes, et.
- Work with multiple producers and clients, personable, and a team player with a good attitude
- Comfortable handling clients anywhere from 50k-5mm
EXPERIENCE WITH SAGITTA AGENCY MANGEMENT SYSTEM AND IMAGE RIGHT IS A HUGE PLUS.