Full Job Description
Job Summary: Oversee design and development of processes for new product development, sustaining and leading a cross functional internal project team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee project conception, equipment specifications and quotations through full scope of project management until responsibility is transferred to Production
- Develop and manage programs that ensure safe practices, adhering to company safety policies while meeting customer contracts and company internal profitability expectation
- Provide effective direction and guidance (written and verbal) to the team assigned in order to meet program expectations
- Meet the needs of external and internal customers related to the program and the manufacturing team’s need for success
- Calculate cost(s) for quoting all project needs. Center point for all customer cost conversations.
- Helps grow existing accounts by fostering professional working relationships with team while supporting sales team as a technical resource during soliciting of new business.
- Create and manage project timelines.
- B.S.. Engineering preferably mechanical
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience
- 1-3 years experience with welding
- Experience with pressure vessels is essential
- Experience with quoting new work, running rough calculations, design/drawing, overseeing fabrication, quality
- Solidworks – prefer - Or other 3D Cad