Our client is a leader in their industry and has been headquartered in Cincinnati for many years. Excellent company culture and team atmosphere. Hybrid work environment. Direct hire position with full benefits package.
The Telecommunication Manager is primarily responsible for the uptime and maintenance of voice and Wide Area Network and systems: 3 Call Centers, Headquarters/Data Center, and branch offices. This is a hands-on managerial role, for an individual with skills in both Telecommunication/Call Center systems on a virtual platform (VMWare preferred) as well as experience with network routing and SDWAN technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops, plans, implements, and maintains/documents procedures for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining telecommunications related systems and equipment.
- Assess organizational data and voice needs then propose the appropriate technologies and services to enable the enterprise to meet tactical and strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the LAN/Infrastructure and Security teams
- Manage staff and overall infrastructure operations to ensure a stable and efficient WAN network and telecom infrastructure
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to network/telephone system disruption and correct/plan solutions
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Telecommunication Vendor/Partner Management
- Telecommunication Expense Management/Tracking
- Responsible for new branch office setup and relocations from a voice/data infrastructure setup perspective
- 5 or more years’ experience with network topologies & equipment, circuit delivery and handoff, VOIP, SIP, SDWAN, LTE/5G/mobile as it relates to WAN (SD WAN preferred )
- Familiar operating highly available, redundant telephone/network systems.
- Experience with Mitel (Shortel not applicable) technology a plus.
- 3 or more years’ supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CCNA Preferred