This is a leadership position where the Reliability Engineer is responsible for improving equipment and area reliability in the designated business area.
This is a more electrical role. Must have electrical engineering capabilities.
- Ensuring prompt completion of RCFAs and corrective actions
- Tracking equipment related downtime data and causes, using this data to identify opportunities for improvement, and selling these opportunities to area stakeholders.
- Maintaining reliability improvement plan for departmental machinery.
- Ensuring critical reliability improvement projects are on capital and repair job plans.
- Ensuring reliability improvements are incorporated into routine and major outage work scopes.
- Providing functional direction to and technical support to the area .
- Improve utilization of predictive technologies to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Providing technical support of supervisors and craftsmen as needed.
- Supporting planner work systems and master data improvement efforts such as PM development and store room inventory adjustment recommendations.
- Implement Reliability Best Practices.
- Support Capital and Repair Projects
- Engineering Liaison. Develop and handoff capital work to mill engineering
- Champion the element of Design for Reliability in all capital and repair jobs.
- Facility Plan Development. Support 5 yr repair plan development and provide input for capital planning.
- BS Degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering required
- 3-5 years reliability experience in an industrial maintenance organization. Paper Machine(Pulp Mill )experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of reliability concepts and application
- Demonstrated leadership
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain change
- Demonstrated ability to engage a work force
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Promotable opportunity. Client loves to promote engineers! Great benefits and relocation with this worldwide corporation. 10% bonus.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars