MISSION / SUMMARY:
This is a leadership position where the Reliability Engineer is responsible for improving equipment and area reliability in the designated business area.
JOB FUNCTIONS:Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
- Ensures prompt completion of RCFAs and corrective actions
- Tracks equipment related downtime, repetitive failure, and cause data to identify opportunities for improvement, and selling these opportunities to area stakeholders.
- Maintains reliability improvement plan for departmental machinery.
- Ensures spare parts, equipment and bill of materials are updated in computer maintenance management system (SAP).
- Ensures reliability improvements are incorporated into routine and major outage work scopes.
- Provides functional direction and technical support to Reliability, Operations and Maintenance.
- Improves utilization of predictive technologies to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Provides technical support of supervisors and craftsmen as needed.
- Supports planner work systems and master data improvement efforts such as PM development and store room inventory adjustment recommendations.
- Develops and implements reliability and precision maintenance standards and procedures.
- Supports Capital and Repair Projects
- Champions the elements of safety and reliability with project engineering in all capital and repair projects.
- Facility Plan Development supports five (5) year repair plan development and provides input for capital planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years reliability experience in an industrial maintenance organization. Pulp and Paper experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of reliability concepts and application
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering discipline required; preferably Mechanical Engineering
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great relocation and benefit program. Promotability is big with this company.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars