Perform troubleshooting and diagnostics on production equipment and tools in a just-in-time environment. Perform scheduled, preventative and emergency maintenance tasks and projects as assigned by the maintenance supervisor or their designee Responsibilities
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs. • Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines. • Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities. • Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. • Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas. • Follow health and safety practices as they apply to area of work and the facility • Perform appropriate housekeeping tasks as needed
• Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by manager • Ensure product manufacturing is running smoothly without significant interruptions. • Work closely with Regulatory Compliance regarding food safety. Qualifications • High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED). • Minimum of three to five years' experience in a manufacturing environment. • Training in electrical, hydraulics,
• Industrial electricity courses, welding, PLC, pneumatic or other mechanic courses extremely desirable. • Ability to operate fork lift or other powered equipment desirable. • Ability to use the required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times