Our client has 15 offices across the U.S. and is a leading provider of information management systems with robust, cloud-based content services platform serves as the centerpiece of the digital solutions. Serving a diverse base of industries such as healthcare, government, legal, finance and human resources they deliver clients services such as digital conversion, advanced data capture solutions, document management systems, workflow automation, legacy data archiving, compliance and governance, business process management and advanced analytics capabilities, as well as a full suite of document storage, scanning and physical records management services.
Our client has an opening for a Digital Account Manager to manage and develop existing client relationships for their Content Services solution. As the primary point of contact for the client, you would initiate and receive calls to build positive relationships, respond to client questions/concerns, and upsell our solutions to additional departments.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management, Document Management or Advanced Data Capture Solutions – REQUIRED
- Prior experience with SaaS Software Sales and Account Management – REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 3 years professional experience
- Experience working directly with clients in a similar capacity as an Account or Customer Relationship Manager
- Previous experience working with Content Services applications – experience with outsourced services, SaaS, and cloud-based solutions a plus
- Ability to grasp and map processes and corresponding document and information flows between departments
- Technical awareness -- can confidently converse with IT personnel
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic and independent thinker
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive account sales